Thursday, December 21, 2006

Occassionally we get some really interesting link exchange requests here at Evangenitals.com

We thought we'd share this one with you. Happy Holidays.

Hello evangenitals.com,

I'm emailing you today to request a link exchange between our website and yours.

I found your website http://www.evangenitals.com by searching Google for "yeast infection". I think our websites have a similar theme to your's, so I am interested in exchanging links.

I was wondering if you would like to trade links with my yeast infection Website.

If interested please send me the Title, URL and Description of your website or the HTML
code, so that I can put them on my website of same category and in return you will provide
link from Your website .

Below given are the sites you have to link:
========================================================
Site Title: Vaginal Yeast Infections Treatments

URL: http://www.yeastinfectiontreatment.org

Desc: Resource on helping women deal with yeast infections with information on prevention, symptoms and treatment.

========================================================
Alternately, you may like to add the following code to your links page:-

Vaginal Yeast Infections Treatments:
Resource on helping women deal with yeast infections with information on prevention, symptoms and treatment.

Upon receiving the Title, URL and Description of your website or the HTML code, I will
promptly provide link back to your site.
Please, let me know if you have any questions or comments.Looking forward for a positive response.

Thank you,
yeastinfectiontreatment@wonder-directory.com
Yeastinfectiontreatment Team

No comments: