Monday, August 20, 2007


Drunken Sailor
Originally uploaded by juliocrockett

I just got home from the El Cid show and I've already uploaded the photos for your viewing pleasure!

It was a great, short, barn-burner set. I wore my long-sleeved cowboy shirt and paid the price by getting some sweaty pits from all my running about.

I figure it proves I was working hard. :-)

Thanks to those of you who came out to the show, played along, and for all the hooting and hollering.

If you missed it, this photo set (taken by Patrick Ian Moore) actually gives a pretty good idea of just what went on over there.

Hope to see you all next weekend at the Old Towne Pub. Until then, please enjoy, comment on, spread around all these Evangenitals pics that I've been obsessively uploading onto Flickr.

Love,
Juli & the Evangenitals

No comments: